2010年11月22日星期一

Meaningful reviews from our customers

Amazed at your competency - Review posted by mymien:

My goods have only just arrived in the afternoon on Saturday (20-11-2010) and I was not bearing much hope of getting them delivered to my place on the same day as I was going to Malaysia. To my surprise, the delivery staff contacted me and asked when he could deliver the goods. I was going to reach Singapore later than your official delivery time (11pm) and told him its ok, I don't mind having the goods sent to me another day. But he waited for me. I reached home at about 12.35am because of the jam, and he specially swung by my place within 10 minutes of my arrival. I was happy with the prompt responses of your staff all along. But now, I'm left speechless at the dedication that even the delivery person has shown. Very touched and I felt bad that he actually waited when he could have just sent the goods another day when he was less busy. You are worthy of my recommendation to my online-shopper friends, and some of them have already started buying with you. I've never seen such good service from any other company. Keep up the great service and I think your delivery guy deserves a reward for representing your company so well. His name is Andy.

Reply from 65daigou:

Dear mymien, I felt so touched when I saw your comments...
Thank you for your time, for writing so much to express your feeling and satisfaction on our service. Thank you for recommending 65daigou to your friends. I shared this to my colleagues, my CEO, especially Andy. All of us were touched by your feedback and what you did as well.
Customer recognition and total satisfaction are always the top goal that we want to achieve, because this is how customers’ loyalty is built. 65daigou will be a brand that represents “Customer first, Efficiency and Excellence”!
What Andy did thoroughly demonstrates our dedications to customers, he helped us win your respect and satisfaction. I believe this will inspire and motivate every employee in 65daigou to work more dedicatedly. Again, I would like to repeat what I always say when replying customer’s reviews: It is your compliment and strong support that motivate us to make 65daigou better and strive harder to become who we want to be.
In the end, representing 65daigou, let me congratulate you for being promoted to our VIP! (You have one single purchase exceeded S$300 dollars).

没有评论:

发表评论